Click 2 Text
STEP 2: GET RID OF THE HOLDS ON YOUR LICENSE, OR GET A LIMITED DRIVING PRIVILEGE (LDP)/HARDSHIP LICENSE
Now that you've spoken with the driver's license bureau in your state, we have to figure out how to get rid of all the holds on your license and get you reinstate, or if that's not possible, get you a limited driving privilege. This can be a lot of work, and is a different process depending upon why your license is suspended or revoked. The links below will help you know what you should do next! If your license is suspended or revoked for more than one reason, click on the link for each reason that applies.
*If there are out-of -state holds on your license, the information in the linked pages may not apply to you. Please contact our office for more information. (314) 895-4040.
**If you have a CDL and are dealing with the suspension of your CDL privileges, visit our CDL page first!
- My license is suspended/revoked because of Failures to Appear (FTAs)--I missed a court date
- My license is suspended/revoked because I have too many points
- My license is suspended because I had a DWI/DUI
- My license is suspended/revoked for a health reason
- My license is suspended/revoked because of a Motor Vehicle Accident Judgment against me
- My license is suspended/revoked for an Abuse and Lose action
- My license is suspended/revoked because I'm behind on child support
- I'm on a 5 or 10 year denial